Here at Jobbio we believe in growth and to make it happen we offer you only the best opportunities. We are proud of our latest partnership with the Microsoft Accelerator London which helped 500 startups raise 1.9bn in 3 years. Microsoft Accelerator London has opened applications for its autumn cohort and you have a chance to become part of the programme by applying before July 31st!
Microsoft Accelerator London is a global ecosystem that enables entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market. It is an intensive 4-month program that among other benefits offers the chosen startups free London office space and a zero-equity programme. “Microsoft Accelerator’s vision is to internationalise European businesses via strategic partners and global client introductions.” Some of the successful case studies include Berlin tech company and Microsoft Accelerator alum, Flockpit, which has created strong relationships with media outlets like Forbes and has achieved unprecedented traction after showcasing at the famous Pitch Day streamed live on TechCrunch.
See more startup pitches here
So, are you wondering what will you get from the programme? As well as being part of this amazing experience among brightest tech minds, you will be offered:
- 1:1 mentorship and support tailored to your needs;
- Cutting-edge curriculum with workshops run by experts on go-to-market strategy, fundraising strategy and methodology, finance, IP law, and marketing;
- Introduction to a network of successful entrepreneurs;
- BizSpark Plus, which provides $500 000 of open source-friendly Azure cloud credits and free software to scale up seamlessly;
- Access to the Microsoft ecosystem and the investor community.