It’s one of the biggest nights of the year. No, it’s not the Oscars and it’s not the Grammys, it’s the WeWork Creator Awards Global Final.
The awards show which is the culmination of regional finals will see outstanding social enterprises from around the world battle it out to win the $1 million grand prize.
What do we know about this glamorous event? Here’s your sneak preview.
Where will the awards take place:
The Event will take place at the Theater in Madison Square Garden, New York. The Theatre seats between 2,000 and 5,600 people according to Wikipedia so there will be a massive crowd.
Who will be presenting:
Jane the Virgin actor Justin Baldoni is set to co-host the inaugural WeWork Creator Awards Global Finals, alongside former supermodel Adi Neumann.
Here’s who the entrepreneurs will have to impress on the night.
- Adam Neumann, CEO and Co-Founder, WeWork.
- Joy Mangano, Founder and President, Ingenious Designs LLC.
- Lisa Price, Founder, Carol’s Daughter.
- Tamara Steffens, GM Business Development, Microsoft.
- Tim Ferriss, Investor, Best Selling Author, Top-Rated Podcaster.
What about performers:
As always, WeWork will not disappoint. The awards show will feature world-class musicians such as Macklemore and Soren Bryce.
And finally, the amazing entrepreneurs:
The Creator Awards are all about the amazing innovators that are taking part. Over 6000 applicants were whittled down to just 8 finalists. Here they are.
1. Eat Offbeat, Manal Kahi and Wissam Kahi (NYC Scale Winner).
Eat Offbeat delivers authentic home-style meals conceived and prepared by refugees who live in New York.
2. Andiamo, Naveed R. Parvez (London Scale Winner).
Andiamo creates custom medical braces, splints, casts and external body supports using 3D printing and biomechanics.