Roll up, roll up, because we have got some very exciting news to share with our Jobbio customers (new and old).
This December we have launched a very exciting partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute.
What is DMI?
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for digital marketing education. Exclusively designed by practising professionals, the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute accreditation which is highly sought after by employers.
How does this partnership work?
Basically, we’re joining forces to help companies find great new hires and candidates to find their dream jobs. Together we have created the DMI jobs channel which will house all current roles.
So, what does this partnership mean for our companies?
More talent=more relevant applicants. This new partnership will ensure that your jobs are put in front of the best marketing professionals. But that’s not all because your jobs could also be added to the DMI channel and pushed out across both our platforms.
What does this mean for students?
Jobbio is your one-stop shop for all your job search needs. On our platform, you’ll be able to build a live interactive profile and apply for roles with just one click! Just follow our step-by-step guide.
- Sign up to Jobbio.com by inputting your basic info like name, location, your current company and job title.
- Upload your CV. Unlike other job platforms, Jobbio is always live so companies will receive the most up-to-date information about you.
- Write an engaging introduction telling companies a little bit more about who you are and what you do.
- Add your education and experience. Remember to keep your most relevant experience at the top.
- Don’t forget to add your skills (this is how we find relevant jobs for you).
- Add dynamic and multimedia content like images, videos or links to your blog.